This super quick recipe is perfect for those nights you want a light and tasty side dish without pulling out another pot or pan. Just toss the ingredients into a large bowl and give it a quick stir to combine ~ and viola! You have a satisfying side dish or a crunchy filling for sandwiches or lettuce wraps, such as these delicious Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps.
Planning Tip: You can serve this recipe immediately at room temperature. However, for best results, cover and place in the refrigerator for a
4 minPrep Time
4 minTotal Time
- 1 12 oz. bag organic broccoli slaw
- ¼ c. fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 T. avocado oil mayo
- 1 T. apple cider vinegar
- 1 t. whole celery seed
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Add broccoli slaw, parsley, avocado oil mayonnaise, cider vinegar, and celery seed to a large glass or other non-reactive bowl and stir to combine. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator for a couple hours to chill, if desired. Enjoy!
Total carbs: 5.9 g
Net carbs: 3.6 g
*Source: VeryWell.com recipe analyzer