Perfect recipe to help prepare delicious healthy vegetables that can help you lose weight.
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 3 T. unsalted butter, divided
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 c. frozen riced cauliflower
- ½ c. frozen peas and carrots
- 2 large green onions, sliced
- 1½ t. fresh ginger, finely minced
- ½ t. garlic powder
- ½ t. crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 T. tamari or coconut aminos*
- 2 T. toasted sesame oil
- !Optional garnish:
- Additional sliced green onions
- Heat one tablespoon butter in a wok or large high-sided skillet over medium-high heat. Add eggs and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1-2 minutes or until eggs are cooked through. Transfer eggs to a plate and set aside.
- Add remaining butter, frozen cauliflower, peas and carrots, green onions, fresh ginger, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring constantly, until frozen veggies are heated through and tender, approximately 5-6 minutes.
- Add tamari, sesame oil, and scrambled eggs to the wok or skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly, or until all ingredients are thoroughly combined and heated through. Remove from heat and top with additional green onion, if desired, and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Nutritional Information: ** Carbs/Serving: Total Carbs: 6.92g Fiber: 2.6g Net Carbs: 4.32g Calorie Breakdown: Protein: 12% Fat: 71% Carbohydrates: 17%
*Nutritional information based on using tamari, rather than coconut aminos
**Source: HappyForks.com recipe analyzer.
Nutritional information provided for entertainment purposes only and is not to be construed as medical advice.